- 1641 W. Hill Avenue, Sisters, OR, 97759 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3001 Sqft
- Beautifully well-maintained home featuring a great room floor plan, kitchen with granite counters, spacious master bedroom with generous walk-in closet & separate office, all on the main level! Stunning hickory wood floors and solid wood trim/door package throughout. Upstairs opens to a large second living space, three additional bedrooms and a massive bonus room! Central A/C, fully fenced back yard with patio & mature landscaping for all of your entertaining needs. Garage has sizeable storage, built-in she...
- 59919 Hopi Road, Bend, OR, 97702 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1926 Sqft
- Fabulous 1+ acre property backing up to lava flows and public lands boasting tons of privacy! Pride of ownership shows throughout this beautiful 1926 sq. ft. 4 bed, 2 bath home with tons of natural light. Enjoy multiple living spaces and room to spread out in the large dining, family and living room w/ gas fireplace. Many updates including cedar decks, new exterior paint, flooring, skylights, baseboards, trim package, hardware, fixtures & faucets, lighting, bathroom vanities & mirrors, closet and pantry she...
- 753 Highland View Loop, Redmond, OR, 97756 United States
- Fabulous well-priced Eagle Crest lot with lovely views of the Cascades, surrounding Buttes and Ochocos from a two story home! Build your dream home with the builder of your choice! Enjoy all of the amenities that Eagle Crest has to offer including three 18-hole golf courses, sports centers, pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, racquetball, pickleball courts, restaurant, miles of walking/bike trails and Deschutes River Access! Septic Dosing Tank Installation Required. Eagle Crest is on a hybrid septic/sewer sys...
- 17705 SW Saddle Court, Powell Butte, OR, 97753 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 3387 Sqft
- Beautiful covered front porch leads to lightly lived-in home that shows like new construction! Offers gorgeous wide-plank hardwood floors & solid pine wood trim pkg throughout! Outstanding kitchen boasts amazing double islands, slab granite, prof line Kitchen Aid appliances, incl 5-burner gas cook top. Warm & inviting great room w/ stone fp & built-ins complete the entertaining experience. Huge main-level master suite features his & hers walk-in closets. Master bath presents spa-like experience w/ w...
- 744 NW Delaware, Bend, OR, 97703 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1874 Sqft
- Fabulous historic bungalow with huge covered front porch located on one of Bend's most sought after streets! This home is just a few blocks away from the Old Mill District and Downtown Bend. This charming 1,874 sq ft home has a spacious living room, large kitchen, formal dining room, huge laundry/mud room, a full bathroom downstairs, two large upstairs bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and multiple closets, a second bathroom and an open loft/office. This home MUST be sold with 240 NW Wall St (MLS#220129278). This home...
- 15963 Bull Bat Lane, LaPine, OR, 97739 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1522 Sqft
- Beautifully updated single level home with charming Farmhouse accents. Enclosed entryway opens to oversized formal dining room with built-in cabinets. Spacious great room adjoins modern kitchen with eating bar & slider door leading to enclosed sunroom. Large master has walk-in closet, barn door & shiplap accents. Slider door opens to sunroom & provides access to additional outdoor spaces via chic Dutch door. Attached multi-room Greenhouse provides option for year-round gardening & outdoor living enj...
- 240 NW Wall Street, Bend, OR, 97703 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 768 Sqft
- Adorable cottage in historic district of Bend. Remodeled in 2005, this one bedroom home has a separate office, living room, a spacious kitchen and dining room and a fabulous bathroom with a clawfoot tub! Located on the property is a 3 bay garage made of solid rock construction. Located just a few blocks to downtown and the Old Mill District! This home MUST be sold with 744 NW Delaware Ave. (MLS# 220120784) Home is currently rented month-to-month ($1200) with a tenant who has been in the property for several years. ...